steadyaku47

Thursday 15 February 2018

STAND BY ME : OUR MALAYSIA IS NO LONGER OURS.


STAND BY ME
As I try to look into the future and work out for myself what will be the likely outcome of GE 14, I am struck by the reality of what Malaysia have now become. This is not a dream. This is not a nightmare we can wake ourselves out of. This is the truth for me and for you. 
OUR MALAYSIA IS NO LONGER OURS!

Slowly but surely...day by day...little by little ...more and more...we are losing our country to a despicable and utterly irresponsible BN government that dares to think themselves to be our master....my master!
Where I once can do, say and write anything I want, I am now told that I am a threat to national security and I am now to be remanded and questioned by the authorities in the name of public security if I am ever to go back to K Hell. 
Where I once could go and complain to the authorities that politicians are corrupt, that Ministers are doing for themselves more that what they are doing for those that have elected them to office....today I do that at my own peril for to do so would put me in harms way. And the harming will be done by the very authorities to whom I would complain to. 
Where there was once respect and reverence from me for those who are our national leaders...today there is contempt and disgust in what they do in the name of government. 
Where there were once comfort and security in the physical presence of those tasked with protecting us, there is now fear and loathing in the manner PDRM conduct themselves.
OUR MALAYSIA IS NO LONGER OURS.
The King I hope would have stood up to the rape and pillage of our nation....the nation he is nominally head of...has failed me and has deserted me. 
The umno I once enthusiastically embraced as my own, has now fallen into disrepute bringing shame and dishonour to not only me and other Malays, but to itself. 
Our leaders are spoken of in the same breath as we speak of animals and human beings we are ashamed to call as our own. We talk about them as we would talk of people who have abused the trust we have once placed in them. Of people we would not want to grace our lives with, what more have anything to do with. 
OUR MALAYSIA IS NO LONGER OURS.
Wake up Malaysians...wake up before we lose the ability to take back our country. Stand by each other and vote for change. Vote for our life back.





No comments:

Post a Comment