steadyaku47

Saturday 16 December 2017

cakap cakap...pagi Sabtu

I am overwhelmed that many of you took the trouble to let me know that, even if THE FORCE is not with me, you are! Thank you. Never in my life as a blogger have I had so many request from people to be friends with me on FB...or should I say that I am happy to be their friend! 

But for the three people that mattered most to me in my life - my wife, daughter and son...yesterday was just another Friday. This is my exchange with my daughter in Canada :



Comments
Hussein Abdul Hamid Just been told that the Government s banning my blog...so how?

LikeShow More Reactions
Reply
3
23 hrs
Manage
Terrina Hussein Like that will stop you.

LikeShow More Reactions
Reply
1
9 hrs
Remove
Terrina Hussein Just read the blog in question. Now I see what all the fuss is about 

LikeShow More Reactions
Reply

She is cool that daughter of mine....real cool! 

I have wanted to start the weekend on a happy and positive note for life is short and there is, even 
at 70, much living still to be done. That was how I felt at 6 AM this morning when I was having a cup 
of mango and mandarin infused tea...but that was not to be.Into my second sip of that tea there were
already too many things running around in my head about the goings on in K Hell and one phrase 
kept playing in my head...."as if the people matter"...and write about this I must. So enough of this 
cakap cakap session and write about "as if the people matter" I must. Salam.    




No comments:

Post a Comment